Creative Consulting & Development Works
Creative Consulting & Development Works is a research, evaluation and communications consultancy, servicing nonprofits, government and funders with innovative solutions in a development context.
Creative Consulting & Development Works is a Level 2 BEE Contributor (125%).
Have you heard about CSI Works?
CSI Works is a tailored service designed to enable clients to implement sustainable social investment programmes that apply effective frameworks. We
recognise the importance of building capital, guiding our clients through a thorough needs assessment and then applying the following relevant solutions:
Evaluation of partnerships
Monitoring and evaluation
Our Latest Projects
- Our Latest ProjectsThrough our internship programme, if I could.... we facilitate the placement of international graduates seeking development experience in Cape Town in non-profit organisations. Click here to learn more
- End of programme evaluation for Marie Stopes South Africa.
- Evaluation of Grade 11 and 12 Information Technology Research Programme for Mindset Network.
- Development of an M&E framework (with a budget) for Mindset Network.
- Development of an M&E system and baseline study on the Capacity Development Strategy of the National Treasury.
- Copywriting and editing for the Northern Cape Tourism Authority Annual Report 2011/12.
- Facilitation of a Newsletter Workshop with youth for the City of Cape Town.
- Completion of the Cape Town Routes Unlimited Visitor Tracking Study.
- Completion of a Culture & Health evaluation for the AIDS Foundation of South Africa.
Preferred Futuring Workshops
Creative Consulting & Development Works offers you Preferred Futuring Workshops. At the workshop your organisation will have the opportunity to envision a powerful, intentional Preferred Future and unleash the energy that it takes to get there. This is a unique whole-systems approach that helps you to get much more out of strategic planning and team-building. (Read more and book now...)
On our blog
Featured Blog: Strong opposition as ANC majority vote against freedom of information
On Black Tuesday the strong sentiment shared by many was probably a combination of disillusionment and disbelief. Civil rights groups, media houses, nobel laureates, global media and ordinary citizens voiced strong opposition to the adoption of the so called “Secrecy Bill” by the National Assembly yesterday. The bill was adopted with 229 to 107 votes by the 400-member chamber.
(Read more on our blog...) and on our Facebook (Development Works) and Twitter (DevelopmentWorx) pages
Read our latest newsletter
Check out Edition 22 of Development e-News!
It seems that no sooner than Winter passes, we find ourselves racing to the end of the year! As our team worked on researching and writing articles for this edition, we realised a theme had emerged, which touched on some of most progressive thinking and innovative approaches to development in our time. We hope you find the inspiration to explore this further in this exciting new edition of Development e-News.
In this issue you'll find the following interesting articles. Please click on the articles below to read them:
After reading our newsletter, take a few minutes and join the discussion of hot topics with a development focus on our Facebook (Development Works) and Twitter (DevelopmentWorx) pages!