Venue: Cape Town
Dates: 9-11 May 2012
Lewis Carroll in Through the Looking-Glass wrote; “It is said that if you do not know where you are going, any road will take you there.” For development organisations, one of the best routes to take towards reaching their destination is through the Results-based Management approach to project planning. For this reason, Creative Consulting & Development Works have conceptualised a three-day course using these tried and tested techniques to help you and your organisation reach your goals more effectively.
Is this course for you? Answer these questions to find out:
- Does your organisation have the confidence to conceptualise robust, sustainable development projects that will demonstrate to donors the effective use of their resources?
- Does your organisation need to learn new skills that will emphasise performance rather than process?
- Are you a programme manager in the development sector, ready to take your skill set to a higher level?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, then this short course designed by Creative Consulting & Development Works is for you!
Using the Results-based Approach to Planning, this course will equip you and your organisation with the relevant skills for understanding and applying an internationally recognised planning methodology to your project management skills.
Benefits of the Results-based Approach to Project Planning Course:
- Provide you and your organisation with an indication of measurable performance and results in project planning management skills.
- Equip you and your organisation with the necessary skills to work towards change in the communities you work with.
- Assist you and your organisation with highlighting the path towards making the best strategic choices for ultimate success.
Facilitator: Caroline Wills, consultant, has a Master’s in Public Health. In 2008 and 2009, she was trained in the Results-based Approach by UNAIDS and the Technical Support Facility (Southern Africa). Since being trained, she has regularly integrated the Results-based Management methodology into strategic planning processes, with positive results.
Please note that the course is limited to 10 participants only, to ensure the highest levels of individual attention.